Thank you for your interest in purchasing a Deutsch Drahthaar puppy from us. As with any VDD breeder there are conditions that need to be met to provide you with the best possible Drahthaar for you.
- We will guarantee that your puppy will be healthy and clear of Hemophilia, Hemophilia B and vom willebrand disease.
- We are providing you with the best pup possible but cannot guarantee what we have no control over, such as abnormalities.
- In order to provide you with the best pup that will work for you, we will choose the pup based on your hunting information, lifestyle and expectations. You may specify the sex of the pup; If the sex of the pup is not available we will refund your deposit. Deposits will not be refunded for any other reason.
- All puppies will have their tails docked, dewclaws removed, wormed and vaccinated.
- The puppies will have been introduced to people, scents, and different environments.
- The new owner must be an active licensed hunter
- If you do not plan to use your dog for hunting or want a kennel dog for occasional use. please do us both a favor and find a different breed and kennel to purchase your puppy.
- Please take your new pup to the veterinarian after receiving it for a health check up.
- Please continue to bond and socialize with your pup. They already have the natural hunting ability. It is your job to work with them to hone that talent to your hunting style.
- Please consider becoming a member of the Verein Deutsch Drahthaar-Group North America and test your puppy. This will benefit you and your dog by:
- You will receive experienced help on training your dog.
- You and your dog learn to work as a team.
- Your dog will be better trained than 99% of what you see out there.
- The people you meet have the same interest, and more opportunities open up for places to go hunting.
- It will help me with my breeding program to see how well the dogs are doing
Copyright © 2015